High-Efficiency Dehumidifier Services
If you're looking for a dehumidifier repair in Wixom, look no further than Dean Mechanical. Our experienced technicians are factory-trained and certified to help you with all your dehumidifier installation and repair needs.
We offer a full range of dehumidifier services and products from some of the most trusted brands in the industry.
Call (248) 243-4774 for professional dehumidifier system installation in Wixom.
Why You Need a Dehumidifier
Humidity can cause all kinds of problems in your home. Mold, mildew, and other types of fungus thrive in damp environments, which is why you often see these types of growths in basements and other areas of your home that are particularly humid. High humidity can also cause structural damage to your home, as well as making it difficult to keep your heating and air conditioning systems running efficiently. Installing a dehumidifier in your home can help you avoid these problems.
The benefits of a dehumidifier include:
- Reducing allergens and irritants— High humidity can cause dust mites, mold spores, and other allergens to multiply and spread throughout your home. A dehumidifier can help reduce the amount of these irritants in your home.
- Reducing moisture damage— High humidity causes wood to expand and contract, which can lead to structural damage to your home. A dehumidifier can help reduce moisture levels in your home, which can help prevent damage.
- Reducing mold and mildew— Mold and mildew thrive in damp environments. A dehumidifier can help reduce the amount of moisture in your home, which can help prevent mold and mildew from forming.
- Reducing the need for moisture removal— If you have moisture problems in your home, such as a leaky basement, a dehumidifier can help you remove moisture from the air instead of having to remove it from your home. A dehumidifier can help you avoid the mess and inconvenience of removing water from your home.
- Reducing the need for humidifier use— A dehumidifier can help you avoid the cost of a humidifier by reducing the amount of moisture in your home.
If your dehumidifier is not working properly, it can cause serious damage to your home. It's important to have it repaired as soon as possible. Dean Mechanical offers dehumidifier repair in Wixom. Our technicians can help you identify the problem and get it fixed quickly.
How to Prevent Dehumidifier Problems
You can help prevent dehumidifier problems by keeping the unit clean and by making sure that it has the correct amount of moisture in your home. You can also help prevent problems by making sure that the unit is set to the correct humidity level.
There are a few steps you can take to help prevent dehumidifier problems:
- Make sure the unit is set to the correct humidity level. This should be between 30% and 60% for most homes.
- Empty the dehumidifier's water tank regularly. This will prevent the unit from having to work too hard to remove moisture from the air.
- Keep the unit clean. Dust and dirt can block air flow, which can cause the unit to overheat.
- Have the unit serviced by a qualified technician once a year. This will help prevent small problems from becoming big ones.
“Excellent customer service from the technicians, the office staff, and Dean himself. I highly recommend Dean for any HVAC needs.”- Lynn M.
“I would highly recommend Dean Mechanical to anyone who is in need of heating and cooling services!”- Aubrie W.
“Were very kind and good people to have around. Highly recommend this company.”- Dave B.